Aug 28, 2008

The Fork.

I stand at a fork.
One leads to Love; My Future.
But, with uncertainties.
And insecurities.
One to Friendship; a 'Forever'.
But the magnetism
lurking to attack.
Which way?
He says anything is fine.
But adds, I disturb him.
My words do.
And his laugh disturbs. Me.

Our future is uncertain.
May be together,
we will end up penniless.
Or millionaires.
May be, my dreams
will go unfulfilled.
Or they would include him..
Everything is uncertain.
But my motto is fed.
'Spontaneity, Changes, Surprises.'
Anything.
Anything might meet us.
And we will meet them together.

Or..
His advices leading me.
His laugh enticing me.
Trying to shake my mind,
for a closer bond.
While watching him
with someone.
And still feeling the possessive envy..

God knows!
I am confused.
Which way?
What ought I choose?
The 'Forever'
Or my 'Motto'
Or would the fork converge?
As 'Forever Spontaneously Together'?

4 comments:

Never lemme fall said...

Fantabulous!!!

Durga Nandan said...

thank you dear..:)

Nirmal said...

wonderful..

Durga Nandan said...

nice to know u liked it.. :)