Jul 12, 2010

To my Anonymous 'Hater'

Preface : I had an anonymous comment with all the possible weird ways of talking. [PS- Read it as abuses, perversion and whatever could possibly go wrong to a human mind.] I deleted it obviously. :)

My reply to you my dear Anonymous fellow:

I know you do not have a backbone to come say that on my face. But I forgive you. It is not your fault anyways. God had his moment of sanity when he decided not to give you a backbone. What if you had a backbone as well? Cant imagine the situation!
So, I pity you, your family [you know whom I am talking about.] and your teeny weeny brain that goes wacko with a drop of alchohol. :)
Dont worry sweetums, you still have time to grow up. :)

Take extra care about that head of yours. Another hit somewhere and you will need serious medical help. :)

Luv,
DN

PPS- In our place there is a proverb. "Only those trees are thrown at, that produce fruits." Donno if your parents never had time to tell you that. :) But yeah I am happy someone hates me for being me. Cos that would mean he misses something I have. :)

No comments: