Dec 23, 2011

Christ-Messy?...

Long dragging melodious and sad songs interlace my playlist. Others are skipped.
The world around me loses importance at times. This is one such time. I am sure life goes on for others even if I am not listening.
My joy comes from the tree I just finished outside in the verandah for Christmas. It looks heavenly. My sadness or may be just a bit of a gloom, comes from may be the romantic vibes that I have been experiencing for the past some days. Not towards a person. Just feeling romantic. The sodium vapor lamps do that to me. So does Christmas and its windy charm.
I stop listening. I love this. The gloom that comes with uncertainty. Uncertain life, emotions, behaviors, reactions... Some kind of a masochistic pleasure.
This is what makes life interesting. And sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

feels good and proud to be the one who knows you personally

Durga Nandan said...

Great Anon. :)
Next time we talk, whoever you are, mention this to me :)