Sleep a whole night under the stars, watching the moon glow, again.Yay!!! Did it! :D
- Own my teeny weeny Pink Hut.
Have a job, :D then a career. Own a lappy. Take parents abroad.Well they went themselves.. So. :)
- See my sis happily settled.
- Make my dad proud.
- Go to adventure trips with my hubby.
- Learn stitching. [That seems so unlike me. But I want to.]
- Make mom happy.
Get into a good college. [Probably a better one after this.]
- Learn dancing. Classical and western.
Own a new mobile. A qwerty most probably. Touch Screen, android and awesome phone please!AHA! Nexus here! Loving him! :D Go to a discotheque [once.] and a pub. ;)
- Bring out an album for my alma mater.
Be called a good teacher.By a school, a whole institution!
- Be back to Adventure Sports. Train many more batches.
- Learn classical muZic again.
- Bring out a fusion album.
- Learn a muZic instrument. Preferably veena or violin.
- Travel worldwide. India first, though :)
- See God's own country.
- Make a short film.
- Make a short animation movie.
Gain some weight.;) Do something about my pumpkin face!
- Found a school.
- Grow it into two.
- Have fun teaching and managing in them.
- Learn to manage a kitchen. ;)
- Own a car and a cycle (bike)
- Be a confident driver. :(
- Create a clothing line.
- Have a beautiful family and spend time with them.
- Bring my ideas to reality.
Write for my college blog.[Which somehow was a secret desire that came true. :) ]
- Travel and reside in all 28 states of India. On work purpose. Preferably, my own.
- Do something adventurous and with great impact on our society.
- Read Kotler. End to END. Indian version.
Fly.Examine the cockpit and happenings during one of 'em.
- Live in an unconnected beach for a month.
- Visit Edakalathur at least once in my life time. My ancestors' land.
- Hold an MPW card. Ultimate.
- Do my empill. :D
- Set up a beautiful home for my hubby. :)
- Find inner Peace.
- Will add to it when I decide on more...