Mar 6, 2011

Rood Food 2

Well, if there is something I crib about all the time now, its food. Dosa in the morning - twice - without anything that tastes remotely spicy. Curd rice in the noon from wherever I can get it. Lays in between. - OK, dont temme I cant eat it. Cos I can. And I will. :-| -
Night is the problem. I dont find anything I can stick to. Thought I ll cook and eat porridge. But then, I am a lazy bum and it happens only once a while. So I have the bleddy hostel food and shut up.
The other day, I had a huge craving for chocolates and didnt know if it was heavy and could bring on a relapse.
So many treats were missed on account of my food control. So many chocolates handed back to the owners. I wonder how many of them had stomach upset after I left.. :P
I always feel like eating something now. Heard typhi -sounds like my pet dog, does it not?!- makes you perpetually hungry. With only so much of choices, I keep eating the same things like a stuck tape recorder.
At other times, I just keep looking around at people who are relishing their food, which is Rude Food to me for the time being. I keep threatening everyone that I ll eat everything once I get a bit better.
But actually, yours truly is a coward scared of losing her health again. So, she is be careful till she be well. They say, once fallen, twice shy!

PS- If anyone knows if I can have chocolates after recovering from the fourth stage of typhi, please leave a comment. It will be very useful when I have my craving again.
Cheerz!
Durga Nandan

No comments: