Jan 19, 2009

Irritable Questioners. x-(

There are some real kick@$$3$ who cant just mind their own bloody business. They keep asking people questions about personal life and things that would matter to you only when Bush becomes at least as sensible as a monkey. Unfortunately, I have had the 'luck' of meeting loads of them in my life. Almost all of them are really jobless and have real good nose for gossips. For me, the attackers have always been the 60+ year olds who were the neighbours of my dad's family, long back. Man, they are so interested in my whereabouts that I have always feared if they are trying to fix me up with some guys, they know. You know, you can never tell. Those irritable irritants. x-(
They want to know every bit of your life, from the marks you got in a small class test in first standard to the disease your grandfather's second cousin's grandchild is having. Unfortunately, they wont leave you alone, without getting all what they want. [Even if you show them how irritated and uninterested you are about the whole stuff.]
And most probably, they are bugging you when you have the least amount of time and are busy with something really important.
I hate such people. Da^nit, if I want you to know something, I will approach you and tell you. You dont have to keep irritating me with stupid questions.
And they do not stop there. They try filling you up with the info that they have gathered by irritating someone else for almost an hour and poking them with questions. You will need those if someone took a test for you on your friend's grandmother's gardening taste. And of course, the subjects they profess, vary.
Wonder what these kinda people gain. I guess, mainly it is just a time pass for them. And for some, the fun of knowing that other people are not happy and are having problems in their lives. Sadistic stupids! x-(

You know what should be done with them?
I personally feel they should be put off from doing their basic needs [as in soo-soo and pee-pee] and asked questions about things that would never matter to them ever in their life. Da^n all of them!

I met a person like that today. Sorry about venting my frustration in here. But I was not in a position to tell her to go to hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....its really irritating i know. That is why i HATE going to get togethers of the Iyer Communities. Those aunties, how much do u score?, you are studying no?, do u help you mother in her work?. and the most irritating part is, when i say i am a blogger, they say "ohhh, so you are a WRITER!"
Anways, well written. Was it me who you met? ;-)

Durga Nandan said...

hahaha!! :D nope. i seriously met a 50+ yr old nosy dumb female.
u missed one question they always ask. 'do u know cooking?' :D just to irritate them, i speak very vague answers. :D they get real frustrated. :D
wen i tell them i do adventure sports, they look at me like i am a smelly thing rit under their nose.
i just hope i dont turn out to be one, wen i "grow up" :D

pradeep said...

there lies the answer in your reply comment to ramya...growing old gracefully is quite tougher than growing up smart :-)

Durga Nandan said...

:) Nice to know you have been through my blog. :)
thanks mr. dinkan..