Aug 17, 2009

The ABC of Me!

The rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog. Share the ABCs of you.
Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

A - Aaditya, A name I love.

B - Blogs, a very recent hobby of mine. Spend a lot of time reading blogs. Love to see the views.

C - Carelessness. Most of the mistakes in my life have been cos of carelessness.

D - Durga Nandan. My pen name. First made public in my poetry blog.

E - 'Everything has a reason'. Something I believe in.

F - Facebook. Something I never really liked though have visited it for quizzes. And just them. The site is all a mess if you ask me.

G - GE, The first campus placement I seriously considered but left cos the profile didnt suit me. They were giving me HR. I wanted PR.

H - Humor. Something I really need in my hubby. And my friends.

I - Intelligence and Expertise. I swoon for them. I have crushes on Abhinav Bhindra, Kalamji, Paul Krugman, Shashi Tharoor and the like. :D I hope you get the pic. ;)

J - J 300i My mobile model number. The sweetest cutest beautifullest smallest mobile in the whole goddam world!! You will never see me without it.

K - Kreacher. A character from Harry Potter. I used to hate it. But towards the end, I started to love this thing. Loyalty should be learnt from Kreacher.

L - Love. And care. That which runs the world. And lets us live.

M - Math. Something I had been 'too' weak in, in my school days. And something, I love right now. :) MBA. The next halt. :)

N - Narcissism, I am [in]famous for this [in]equality of mine. I love myself. :D :D

O - Outgoing. How I seem to others.

P - Parakeet. I would love to have a parakeet as a pet. But I am sure within a week I will free it feeling bad about keeping it in a cage. :)

Q - Questions. An integral part of my life.

R - Romance. [Could not help repeating Amit! :D] The spice of love.

S - Sweet. Me. :P

T - The Hindu. My [fav] newspaper. I read Express and some local dailies as well. But am partial to this. :D

U - Understanding. Again a requisite for someone to be my hubby darling. ;) You could call it, Frequency match.

V - Vagamon. The region where I did my adventure training and later, trained others. I have plans to go toil in nature again. Lemme just get settled down.

W - Wushu and KungFu. Martial arts and defense I love! Wanted to learn Kungfu. But amma refused blankly! :( :(

X - xXx. A movie I enjoyed. Not many get that privilege from me...

Y - Yoga and meditation. Something I will soon revisit.

Z - Zorro, The Legend. Would love to have the movie and the books one day.

I tag G3, Ramya, and Jatin.

I was tagged by Amit and hope to have done justice to this one.

Cheerz!
Durga.

6 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Thanks for completing ur tag... :)

A- cool name

B- nice hobby

c- one of the most common attribute of intellingent person

Q- it reflects frm ur comments.. :)

quite intelligent post ...
:) A lot of revelation made by u abt urself :)

"everything has a reson" but again the same question what is reason for everything to have a reason. Quite puzzling statement. well I believe on these line of Stephen Hawkings,"“Is everything determined?” He says,” yes, it is. But it might as well not be, because we can never know what is determined. “

Gayathri said...

omg!! u tagged?!!!!!!!sheay!!

Durga Nandan said...

@ Amit : :)
I feel, Hawkins just expressed the uncertainty of what could happen and what could not.
What my statement says is, Whatever has happened, has a reason. It leads to the future and influences it. :)
Is it puzzling anymore? :)

Durga Nandan said...

@ G3 : If you dont want to do the tag, dont. I have tagged you either ways.

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Everything that happens to u is determined its proclaims that everything is reason.

But there is so much uncertainity( Due to heisenberg uncertainity principle) in determining what exactly is going to happen next.
So rationally it is quite improbable to predict the future.

But in day to day life, when we connects the previous dots of our life, we find somehow our past activities has some relation to our future.
:)
cheers!!

Durga Nandan said...

cheerz! :)