Jan 18, 2010

Typical Typos

Once, there was a him and a there was a me [ok. there still is. or are. or wateva!] And we chatted. It is natural to make awkward mistakes on chats. One such embarrassing mistake.
Him: yeah.. they got two.. one in uk and one in hk
me: oh
avdem undo [*they have it there as well?]
!
Him: 1 sex
10:31 PM *sec!!
me: :D [Could not help grinning for a long time. :P We were talking about people remaining together at a place. :D ]
But of course, I gue
ss we just grinned like idiots and let it go. His must have been an awkward grin though. :D
---

Anoth
er day, another time. During another chat. He pointed out another friend's ( a girl) status msg, "beauty with brain". His phone shows it truncated until you click on the user.
So how does it look? [Me thinking hard.. :P ] And it shows.. " [the gal's name] - "beauty with bra.."
me: oops
Him: haha
me: :D [Kept grinning like ashamed idiots. But this time it was my turn to be awkward. As if I could do anything else. :-| ]

Time will pass and these silly things would be what make me and us smile. After everything else has changed..

PS- Saw one such post on the bloggerworld and hence thought I will post mine.. :)

CheerZ!
DN

No comments: