Mar 17, 2010

Types of Women

As I walked along the ways of life, I found out something. There are three types of women in this world.

Lookers, Hookers and Bookers.

Lookers are the ones that constantly take care of how they look. A mirror and a vanity bag [fully loaded god-knows-what-all] are their constant companions. Sometimes, you would have to dig an inch into their make up to find their real skin color. Their make up looks natural. But aint.
But yeah, some real good lookers fall into this category. Though they dont realize and hence this painting business.

The Hookers are people who THINK they look sexy and hot and attractive and yada yada. They dont need mirrors, though they have one, hidden somewhere on them. These people use dark [supposedly sexy] color lipsticks.
They would keep changing boy friends along with the color of their dresses. And they are very economical in dressing. A meter of clothe would suffice for a dress. They walk around in a supposedly seductive way.

Now, the Bookers. These kind are least bothered about looks. They are almost always seen with a book in hand. If not, the way to identify them is the pair of glasses they wear. Most probably, with a power 2+. Negative or positive, you decide.
Their looks are average or below average because they forgot how to look into a mirror, ages ago.
And now if they do, they would scream in horror seeing the alien with big red eyes, tangly dangles in lieu of hair and a plumper version of self...
The new brand of computer geeks, is actually a new version of this category.

You tell me if you find normal ladies anywhere. Dont ask me if I did research on this. I did not.:P

Cheerz!
DN

6 comments:

Jidhu Jose said...

which is ur category in ur opinion?

Amit Kumar Singh said...

There are also 4th type who observe and analyze all these 3 types...Lookers...Hookers..Bookers, could be called as philosophers...:D

Nice post with solid observation...:)
Cheers!!

Durga Nandan said...

@ Jidhu : Welcome aboard!

Amit just called the ones who observe "philosophers".
I think I come in that category. Or into the 'geeky bookers'. I do read. But my power has not risen to 2. ;)

Happy reading!
Cheerz!
Durga

Durga Nandan said...

@ Amit : Wait till I do this post on guys. :P
You will get the tit for tat!

Thanks a lot Amit. :)
Cheerz!

rameez said...

Good work, too broad a generalizaton though, dont you think?
Or I think you decided to overlook the sub-classes..

Whats with the new look, though?
I loved the earlier GRIM one.

Cheeers!!

Durga Nandan said...

Thanks.. :)
Yeah broad. A trial at humor.
I think I lost the bent.
The blog was too grim and serious for long..
Thought colors dont hurt..
I hope you will get used to this.. :)
I photoshopped this stuff btw! :D