Jun 3, 2010

...

One day, I was chatting to a friend of mine when I realized how much I am addicted to this internet thingy..

Him : It is better than someone telling me my story is all plagiarized.
Me : No! Who said that? :-o
Him : A close friend once said so. :P
Me : When? And what did you say?
Him : I was dropping him on my bike to the bus stop. And he says this. :(
So temme, what would I have said? How would I have reacted?
Me : I donno.. I have never pissed you off till date. :P So.. What was it?
Him : You know me.. What would I have said?
Me : Got me in a fix :D
You wud ve said "You really want me to drop you in the bus stop right? " :D
Him : That reaction happens only in a relaxed mood.
Me : Eashwara! What will you say!
Him : Guess.
Me : You must have sent him a smiley. :?
Him : No smileys in real life dear.. :P He said it while I was giving him a lift to bus stop. :D

Anyways the chat went further so...

Him : You are too bad at guessing.
  The answer
  "I kept mum"
 me: I told you!!!!!
I mean that was what I had been bursting to say
  But you said you "said" somthing!!@@
  x-(
 Him : :D Forgive me for that.

I will be into my de-addiction center soon. :P College. Wont have much time to be online too I guess. I am sad I will not able to blog. I am sad I wont be able to take care of my blog much. But I might just find a way. ;)

Till then, do take care. :)
Love you all! :)
DN

PS- I do use a lot of smileys while I chat eh?

4 comments:

Arun said...

y is this post not having a title?? :P

Durga Nandan said...

I didnt know what to name it. :)

Anonymous said...

Name it with a smiley... like this--

\,,/(o_ 0)\,,/


PS: nwadays u can blog frm ur fone too.. with gprs rates going dirt cheap thts a very feasible option.. btw which fone u r gonna buy.. or already got one??? ;)

Durga Nandan said...

@ anon : Nope not yet. I am waiting for the one I liked. Will be out in stores only the next month..