Oct 22, 2011

Eloquent Aches

My heart aches for you,
The body whines.
Like never before,
Your kiss strangles me for breath
Your name, gives a shock.

I do not know
what you have thought for us.
But I know, it is not just you
But me with you.
Us, together.

This life,
its essence,
I found it in you.
Your shoulders,
Your gentle eyes...
I found peace and happiness in them.

Your love, I never expected it to be so intense
That it burns me.
that it gives me a meaning for life.
Lights up my heart and blooms my world.

Nights, days, sleepless and restless.
Twist, turn, close, open.
Waiting for the day you will be mine.
The day, not just our hearts,
but our inner souls too
will be together forever.
will be together forever.

Dedicated to one of those reader turned friend who still calls me Durga :) Thanks :)

No comments: