Oct 22, 2011

NitWit

Some times I wonder... [Well, I always do.] Why dont people give up? Even when they know it is a lost cause... Man is prey to what they call 'hope'. It keeps his heart beating. Some times, the hope in itself is a futile one. Yet, man lives for it.
Mom hopes her challenged child will soon lead a normal life. A teen hopes to find true love. An entrepreneur, the right platform. And it goes on and on. 1 in 1000 succeed. And this inspires yet others and the chain continues. A Steve Jobs inspires a million to try. But how many in that million will actually succeed? Nobody really thinks of those facts. Everyone 'hopes' that it will all work out.
I myself am prey to hopes about some incorrigible situations. Everybody is.

Some times, things are too much that I break. I break like a bone under the truck. It hurts like hell and pieces never mend properly. But then, the eagle that never tried, never flew,

A lot of people around me, I see are more talented than me. Some, way more than I can catch up in a while. Perhaps, I may never do. There are others, who act like they are talented. And the only thing they are talented in is acting. And the fact is, everyone but the naive see through their acts. Yet, people let them act.
Let me tell you again. I am not perfect. The last perfect person, was crucified in Jerusalem. [copyright shared with ka] But, my hands are clean enough to throw stones at these people. And one day, I will. I have done it in the past. I will, again.

On a different note, some people think I may not sit for placements because I have some plans. Something of my own. Well, I do. But right now, I do not have the capital. Cash, kind or mind. But then, it was an honor to be thought of as someone who has the ability to take a bold step like that.
I have also noticed, that people who ridicule me when sober, turn a 180* turn and say how much they admire me, when they are all loosened up [read drunk!].
So, well, this post has been in drafts for long.. I dont think I ll ever finish drafting this. So, here goes!"POST!"

4 comments:

rameez said...

//1 in 1000 succeed.

Like I read somewhere, if you dont succeed at first, failure may be your signature style.

- 999 people in unison.

Arun said...

register a company on ur name and issue IPO.. It will be fully subscribed by ur LIBA mates and Blog followers and friends like me :D there u have it - the capital.

Now dont waste time for placements. okqy. ;)

Durga Nandan said...

hahah!! and will u answer my mom n dad? :P
btw, i dont think i ve the mastery to start something right after MBA.
but will surely do it sooner or later :)
Cheerz!
And thanks for the backing. Dil se! :)

Anonymous said...

maramariyunoo mazhuvinte vedana?!