Jan 7, 2010

B-Ra[nk]-gs :)




I had not checked anything about my blog for long. Once upon a time, I was obsessed with how my my blog ranked. It seems, when you leave everything to its natural course, things do get better.
I just saw their graphs. These Indi people. My googlerank had come down to '0' from the '1' and somehow, those days I let it go untended to, it had grown, to 2.
And I just realized Alexa rankings worked the other way round. You know, lower the better.. Not that I really care about Alexa though. :) Google, yeah, I cared. I would have been sad if I saw the Google rank come down to zero. A bit. After all, it is just a rank. :) I would blabber away no matter what the rank ended up as..

Had been reading. Reading is an understatement. A book a day. Wow! Old lust for books. :)
600-650 pages a day. :) Something to talk about for a bibliophile like me. I usually start with fiction, run to sci fi, sciences and then philosophy. With philosophy, that chain ends. And I go back to naught. And then, it takes some time for books to entice me back to this chain. Now I am on one. And yeah, just started fiction.
I have plans to get more books. This damned private bus strike is not letting me. They are already charging 3.50 minimum that people prefer autos for short distances. Where are they going to? 5? Would be too much guys! I feel like saying. What with Nano rolled out, and several other giants following the suit, it is a matter of time before the small cars would fill our roads. This rate would make us more obsessed with it. And people dont earn just to spend it on commuting! It is only a matter of time when buses charged a minimum of 10 to make both their ends meet.
Anyways, I am asking every single one of my friends for books they can lend me. Scourging for books. As soon as the strike ends, I am on to get them. :)
Hopefully, today or tomorrow, with the NESMA. :)
Till then, just dreaming about them..
Love,
DN

No comments: