Oct 21, 2010

MBTI and MBA

MBTI test was administered in the class the other day. It indicated I am Introverted. Introverted and me? Mm.. Was a surprise. Introverted people get energized from within. Not outside stimuli. Actually, I was equally introverted and extroverted. But, since am a lady, the result meant I am introverted. Because ladies are supposed to be more extroverted than gents. Or in layman words, "Females are supposedly chatterboxes that wont shut up."
I had taken the test some years back. Out of personal interest. And then, I was extroverted. So, it keeps changing with your age and also, the situations you are in, when you take the test, affects your result.
Was an eye opener. Knowing about yourself is the first step to knowing the world.

If someone wants to know what you are, take it here !
Find more about yourself!

No comments: