Oct 16, 2010

'Human' Resource.

"There are four kinds of Human Resource in an Organization -Mineral Human Resource, Vegetable Human Resource, Animal Human Resource and Human Human Resource...Only by being a Human Human Resource, one becomes a Source...This Source becomes a Real Source by losing all ego...This sets one onto the path of becoming a Manager...and only if this Manager is able to influence people there is a POSSIBILITY of Leadership..."

Some gyan I got from yesterday's conclave.
Wonder which human resource I am... :)
HR is interesting.. But I wonder if I made a small mistake by choosing it above marketing. Marketing comes naturally for me. But HR, I still dont know. I am not sure.

You know, human resource has to be developed right from school.. Here, the mentorship has to be between a kid and teacher where teacher is [like] his or her best friend. If you do that from childhood, it will make a huge impact on the emotional development of the child.

No comments: