Apr 13, 2010

This and That.

Peace with self. Actually everything else comes after it. Today, while I was praying [Atheists, please ignore this sentence. I hope one day you get a chance to read it. Agnostics, you are welcome, it is your call. Believers, please continue. :)] I wondered what was more important than happiness. Peace. And not outside. Inside you.
The world could be in chaos and if your inside is brimming with peace, nothing affects you.

Your house gives you protection. What if the insides are dirty? Insides themselves are a threat? The insides eat you. And you die from the inside. When you are angry with someone, the anger dirties your mind. Kills you in a way. Takes away the life you are having otherwise. Every negative emotion does that.
I forget fast. Especially these negative emotions. Unless I hate that person or thing a lot. Then it lingers. Lingers and sometimes eats me from inside. I have to work hard to forgive or forget then. Not that hating someone changes anything about them. Or forgiving either. So, basically, it just affects me. Why kill myself for someone I hate?

When you love something, there is nothing better than it for you. So then one day you find something better, then you are finally out of love with that thing. Some stick to former thinking about the commitment part. Others just move on to this new thing. I am thinking of moving over to a new mobile. And with it, a lot of things will get changed. Lots of things amassed from last 5 years..

Coming to lighter stuff, you know, these days I have taken a liking to nose rings. It is sexy I have to admit. And I want to try one out myself. In fact, I checked out the fancy stores for one. But the thing about me is, I have this exact one in my mind. I have not yet met my match. Some people tell me it makes me look like a gangster. Of all the looks I want, a gangster would not hurt. :D


And a good news. My sis goes through my blog now. :) Welcome aboard babe. Just don't tell amma  n appa I am someone else here. ;) Though it would be great for me if you grace my blog with your comments.

And my kids, I learnt something from the experience there. First impressions don't last. The ones that impressed me in the first three days, lag. Some silent ones are better learners. I like this new perspective. That of a teacher. You know, what they say is right. I can see everything from where I stand. In the front. And I notice better now.

Had a wonderful time with friends today. :) Thanks to them! The couple [ :P ], Anupettan, Suraj, Suhas.. We should have had Ka too with us. He missed a lot of fun.
Not in a great mood these days. Trying to forgive someone. For some hurt. And forget that what hurts. Not an easy job. The trip certainly helped a lot. Thanks guys! :)


PS- Thanks to Suraj and his parents for that feast! The trip..The treat.. The jokes.. Leg pulling.. Everything. I loved every moment I spent with ya guys. Dil Se! :)
Durga.

3 comments:

suraj pk said...

thank me u fool... :D

suraj pk said...

teachers perspective..! interesting is nt it..?? u see a lot of things wh dey think a 'biiiiiiiig secret ' n u just laugh inside.. :)

n sometimes u comes to know dat some smarties simply fooled u :D

n wn u become their friends , d difference btwn a student's face n his/her true face.
have fun :)

Durga Nandan said...

:)
I ll edit it to thank you soon. :)
Cheerz!
And thanks for the good time..
Durga. :)