Mar 20, 2009

The Other day at NITC Contd..

It has been long since the old post was in. I just thought I would complete[:?] the NIT adventure now.
My cousin took me around the hostel to meet all the people there. She had already put it on BBC that I was coming. And had mentioned everything I had ever done in my life, to each and everyone of her friends. They eagerly were waiting to ask me all about the stuff. Trust me, I felt like a showpiece sometimes. :-|Aaand I was irritated to know that her friends thought I was exactly like my her. :-|To make matters worse, I had worn a chudidar exactly like hers. Was mistaken to be her 3 WHOLE times!!!! x-( I do mind. I am me. :( Not her. I felt like killing someone every time they mentioned it. Humph!
And ya, on the way meeting her friends, I met the gal who rode bikes. She was taller than me. And she was real muscular. :D

One thing that disgusted me, [though it might entertain guys] was that, in the hostel, gals walk around in minimal clothings [I should really stress Minimal here!]. My shock came, when I had gone to their mess and saw a 'gal', who was 6'2" tall and 2 foot wide. [This is no exaggeration. She really was that big.] She was also was walking around in minimal clothing. I do not venture to say what the dress was. [roll eyes!]

Then later that day, I was sitting in their basketball court. Was like 9PM I guess.. Another gal was walking in front of me, in a mini skirt [Should I call it micro?? :?] and 5 inch pointed heels of some weird fluorescent color.]. Talking loudly on her phone. My cousin later told me, it might be to her boy friend. [So, was he going to see her on the phone? For godssake! It was just a call. And late night, when they could not get out of the hostel. Whom was she trying to impress with those make up at that time of a day?!]

Had a sore throat by night, cos I had been blabbering to all her friends without an end. I even woke someone up, to tell them about my life at the radio station. God knows whether she was bored off her a$$ or whether she was really interested in it.. May be she was not.. :( But thanks re, you made a good show of being interested alright. :)

Somethings I liked about that place.. It was a beautiful campus. Really. And has rekindled my want to be in a campus like that soon enough. And the freedom. Well, yes some do misuse it. But I am sure, it will be heaven for me after having compelled to 'complete' 3 years in a college where I spend most of life's 'unpleasant and constricting' moments..
My cousin. Oh yes, I love her too. :) [Oye, I gotto go there again very soon.. She would kick my @$$ if I didnt 'mention' how much I love her. :(]
Ah saying this, I look forward to my next visit there.. :) May be I will have a better rokkin time this time around. :)

5 comments:

Dutta said...

hehe .. whom is she trying to impress ... lolz

Radio Station ... thats interesting :)

Gayathri said...

huh! so u've made up your mind!!! :D
now,don't start bragging again with 'lemme think'..'not sure'...

Durga Nandan said...

@ som : shh shh.. ;)
was a trainee RJ at those times.. :)
So, was mentioning the ways in which my trainer RJs tweaked my voice and gave me a 'gud' time.. :(

@g3 : sorry sweeto.. i might as well withdraw if my dad does nt lemme.. or if something of an impulse comes over. :P

InConvincible said...

Minimal clothing !

BTW, just for information, which college was that dear ?? :)

Actually i haven't been able to witness minimally clothed girls here. I would like to have a chat with one. :)

You write well !
Take Care !

Durga Nandan said...

hehe... :D
NIT Calicut..

I have a gal in mind.. She walks around in minimal clothing.. mostly 2piece.. Likes being pampered and gets well with guys alright..
But there are some probs.. You need to know baby talk. She is my 2 yr old nephew. :P

Thanks dear.. I hope I will keep 'penning' my thots. :)