Mar 8, 2009

To You, DoGs.

You are the one that gave me your time.
You are the one that shared those worries of mine.
You got to me, when things went wrong.
You told you will be for life.
And your promise for life, lead me on.
I thought you would be there,
-A friend for life.

Letting me think things would be fine,
You became the one that made me lie.
You the one, that made me spy.
The one, that made me deny.
And the one, that made me cry.

You got the gal.
You shocked the world.
Out of me and out of hell.
Left me like shit.
And my heart was bloodily hit.

Memories longed to be buried.
I let them alone,
I let them roam.
And they had finally died.
Or rather buried from view.

Why don't you let me alone now?
Or wanna destroy my life again?
Why are you getting back to it?
Want another gal?
Want some help?
Or just for the fun of being an irritant?
Again?

God forbid you get your way.
Again that is.
Leave me alone.
Leave me to my life.
Get lost.
And get out.

6 comments:

Som said...

Wow ... I have known sad poems, happy poems ..now an angry one ...

:)

Durga Nandan said...

He deserves that. :)
And btw, as most think, it is not a name I made for him. He named himself 'The Darling of Gals' Well, anyways, that friendship will always be a black mark in my mind.
I hate him.

workhard said...

That is one awesomme ending, its fine how we just have to put our foot down..


Read poems

Durga Nandan said...

:)
Thanks Buddy..

Surya said...

I groped across my spine,

Is there a newborn outgrowth?

A just born outgrowth-

In the form of a tail-

The same property of dogs-

To hide and laugh at?

I am not blessed,

..........
Happy ... my god I am happy.....
I am not blessed, and wont be blessed 'with it'.....

Thank you, nicely written.....

Durga Nandan said...

:)
Thanks..
I dont think he has a tail though.. :P