Nov 7, 2010

Jal aur Agni

Jal is coming!! :D And I am excited! Wonder what the night would be like. It is supposed to be 130km/hr!
Already Chennai floods at a 3cm rain. God knows how flooded a 24hrs rain and wind would make it!
It hits Vellore directly. But last year, it flooded Chennai and water clogged in the underground roads I heard. The bridge near the railway looked like a river bridge and the road beneath it was invisible under the water. It was that bad. And the joke is, after all this, our college has regular classes. On sundays too! :-|
Morning 10 o' clock looked like 5 o' clock in the dawn. And there was no power till very recently!
I and my roommie sat and took pics in the candle light. That is the best thing that happened when power was off..
I ll post one of em here.. eh?
One of those times I see books.. :)
Aint I beautiful! :) [Dont forget, that was not a question! :P ]

2 comments:

Gayathri said...

Kollam.. I liked the pic :)

Durga Nandan said...

:) wow! u finally liked a pic of mine :P