Feb 26, 2012

Infatuations, ammunitions..
Creative bast*rds and the situations.
Hard rock and neck chokes.
Ask me why I have written this here!

They are my own thoughts.
Not a poem.
They swim in my boats,
every bit random.

So, sexy b*tches,
with all riches
looking for a fling,
bickering all in!

Goatees and head bangs
literally all far !
Symbols and clangs
come lets go to the bar.

Hypocrites and back bites,
they will always find traits,
that feels not right
to them and their minds.

A poem I wrote as myself and not Durga after a night of rock band performances. I have not much idea why I wrote this, as usual. But it was I and not Durga who wrote it. So creativity may not be a great factor here.
I dont even know if it makes any sense. Or whether it is complete. But then, most of my random thoughts are random and incomplete. Good day to you all!

PS- I have this killing urge to travel and write. Even with all my spontaneity, some factors do hold me back from doing whatever I like. Soon, I will overcome all that. All in time. All in time...

No comments: