Sep 14, 2008

I cant name this poem anything.. it names itself.. :)

for u, i will smile..
for u i will walk a mile.
for u the world will spin.
and these things forever will be in.
my heart and my soul.
something abt u is my all.
there are words that cant speak.
wen emotions go up high on peak.
words will never mean anything now.
but i want u to know, my heart is pumping high.
world may not know.
i may not show.
it will still be there
always, without wear n tear..
i just felt like telling u how i felt.
but i know, i cant, even if i knelt.
on my knees and told u.
how much, and how much u mean to me.

4 comments:

harimohan said...

nice poems thoughtful .....

Durga Nandan said...

thanks a lot.. :)

rameez said...

i am no critic Durga, but i did find this one really nice...
i found that poignant longing and devotion to the person you addressed real touching..
great work.
i hope that the 'you' in those lines read this... :)

Durga Nandan said...

:) well, poems are figaments of imagination, influenced by reality.. well, may be he has already read it, or may be, he is yet to..
either ways, i hope he likes it.. :)