Oct 1, 2008

I would never wanna lose you...

There is this guy I love.
I admire and adore.
The way he loves me and consoles,
The way he tricks, teases and bugs.
There is no secret that can distance us.

The way he eats
and yet tells me,
'I have to lose weight.'
The way he says,
'I will never say 'Sorry'!'.
And yet, rewords it for me..
The times when he talks about his granpa..
And gets furious about small things..

Life would be dull and boring,
if not for you.
You are something in my life,
that I never wanna lose..
You are something
that I would love, even in recluse.
I just love everything about you.
He is my 'bestest' friend,
and my Brother!

Love you man!! :)

4 comments:

Neeraj P R Panicker said...

shud i comment???[;)] u kno how i feel like...[:)]

Durga Nandan said...

well, u already did.. did'nt u? :)

a j said...

hope i am next bro in Q
:P

Durga Nandan said...

bro? :O which bro? wat bro? how bro? :P