Dec 22, 2009

Lies and Lives

Ajmal Kasab and his lies have been bugging me a lot these days as I read the dailies.
My thoughts bordered on "Why don't we just shoot that bastard and get over with it???" Not like any other country would have given him even a trial. Oh! The Pak police officers would have 'accidentally' shot him by now, had he been an Indian caught terrorizing their area.

"Not my shoes" He says in the court. Make him walk with the size he said. In the courtroom. Lets see how far he can do it.
"I have not done it. I was not even there at that time" He says. Hand him over to RAW for a day and he will return to truth.
"I was in Mumbai for a film." Let him see those films that caught him live. And the terror after effects. If that does not work, lets give him a taste of his own medicine.

Indian Judiciary is far too lenient to listen to all this crap. If you ask me, shoot that bastard and get over with it. Phir jo aenga tab dekha jaenga! Before the "hijack drama" happens again with our citizens hostage, punish them with death. But no.. "Poke in the eyes and India still won't learn its lessons!" Tomorrow his lies will adorn the tombs of those that died in the Mumbai attacks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indian judiciary will do any thing in the name of a fair trial
even I dont understand if we have the proof then why delay the matter
why give him a chance to plead his case
what he did is not worth a trial also
but then ------

Durga Nandan said...

@ anjuji : that hanging on " ...." is the problem. he didnt hang on while shooting.. anyways, i cant do anything abt it other than get angry. :) so never mind.