Nov 1, 2008

Me, A Wanderer.

O! Wanderer,
tarry a little.
Take me with you,
For I am fellow less.
May be, on the way,
we might talk.
Or if fortune favors,
we might befriend.

Cartons of loads,
come with me.
You don't have to share it.
But just keep my pace.
O, the load.
Its nothing important.
Just some past deeds,
that weigh on my back.

O my wanderer,
please stay back.
I have to pay something,
for all this weight.
May be, I will keep on paying
till my death.
Or just a little and move from here.

The wanderer tarried.
Was with me forever.
Gave me company
and heard my talk.
I guess,
we became bosom chums,
who had a pace
and were at ease.

Everything I did,
the Wanderer too did.
For it was my shadow,
who shadowed me till death.

2 comments:

Surya said...

Pranam....

Death will complement all with a promising shadow!

Durga Nandan said...

:)