Jun 17, 2008

ahoy!....

It has been long since I blogged.. not that it had a "wide " readership...[well, it is in the private setting for the time being...] but well, u ppl shud have noticed..

I had an accident and was bedridden and then had some other stuff to attend to and was unable to blog..

Even now,a very troubled time is passing.. my comp crashed somewhere like 3-4 times..my mobile tried "suiciding"...i had to take it to the service center.and that guy has not yet got back to me.[tho it has been a week and i have been tying to get to him and he said he would get to me after he analyses my mob..] he would do it only until i lose my patience.the net connection also had a lot of problems in the mean time.. and then comes my "favorite" problem!! my pg application. it is a mess. I lost 450 indian money in the process...and on the verge of losing another 900 indian monies...and still not sure whether i got that thing reach the centre in time...and then comes a fight with my sis...[well,dont ask me "for wat" we do it frequently..] but this tme she cried.. i dont like that.. cant bear it.. so...that too was a headache.we made up. had to scream at an official cos he was irresponsible. but God help me, he brought 5 officials to do the work, the very next day, after he got a piece of my mind..and i personally messed up my viva. and i spoke my mind to one of my frnds and he turned hostile to me..[not that i now care.. i speak my mind. i cant just keep my thots to myself. if someone has any problems accepting me, it is his prob. let him deal with it.. i am not gonna change..]

But as a friend of mine consoled me,at "0" level, u dont have to worry abt anything.. it can never get worse.only,"better"..

No comments: