Sep 24, 2009

Tweet tweet tweet.. :)

What is their damn problem with Shashi Tharoor?
These Indian Express people?
Let him tweet all tweets he want. It is his personal business. The hype about "cattle class" is fine. But if he has a goddam big workload, it is his business and he has every bit of right to whine about it. Or in this case, Tweet about it. :-|
All those polls and snippets.. They are trying to make a controversy where none really exists.. Well, want him down dont you IE? :-|
The poll "Should Tharoor step down from his Ministerial post?" ended up with a whooping 96% No. I guess the Indian Express people, jealous cronies and the Opposition made up the other 4%. :P
Keep Tweeting Tharoorji! :)

So, My Tweets can be found in here. I just opened a twitter account. To check out Tharoor [obviously not in the wrong sense. :P].
Who knows, I might end up tweeting a lot, much like my blogger friends say, cos I do a lot of one liner blogs. :)

Cheerz!
Take care.
Happy Durga Puja!
DN

11 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

I do not know much more abt the controversies related with Sahshi Tharoor.. but i am one of his admirers....

oh. gr8 ! u reminded my twitter account...have not opened it for long time.. :)..

Cheers!!

Happy Durga Puja.. :)

Sathish Chandrasekaran (சதீஷ் சந்திரசேகரன்) said...

Media is certainly over-feeding us these days ,there are tons of other probs much more prominent then this....

BK Chowla, said...

I have no problem if he wants be busy tweeting....I had problems which I wrote about in my blog post.

Anonymous said...

media walon ko apne pet paalne ke liye kuchh to karna hoga...
ab roz to hawai jahaaz buildingoan se nahi takraate..
:)

rameez said...

Ditto, joe...
Does one's right to express himself get automatically curtailed when you get into a minister's shoes or what?

PLz dont shift those one-liners to twitter. They are better seen and placed here. As of know I dont know yet of any rule which says you should post novelets everytime in your blog.

And if I may say so, those one-liners and small posts are the highlight of MyRandomThotzz.

Cheers.
Keep going.

Arun said...

So DN going to the tweet world too. Best wishes.

Durga Nandan said...

@ RSV : Hahaha.. I loved the humor. :)

@ Arun : Thanks dear. :)

Durga Nandan said...

@ Rameez : Yes Rameez. I know that was why I had named MyRandomThotzz so..
And on the way somewhere I diverted and now, those lil snippets aint seen anymore here...
A rare thing.. Right?

I will re-post those in here.
Those were why I even started blogging..
God! How cud I forget!

Thanks for bringing me back that realization..
It was a touching moment when I realized that.

Thanks a lot.. :)
Luv,
DN

mathew said...

media survives on controversy ...and its not surprising that they didnot miss a chance to make a mountain of a mole..

Durga Nandan said...

:)
Rightly said.
DN

Suree said...

today's media just need some topic to make sensation out of it.. thats it...